Sunday, September 20, 2009

An introduction to myself


Hey everyone! My name is ~J and I am 22 years old. I aspire to be a music teacher in New York City. I plan on graduating from Salem State in Spring 2010 with a Bachelor Of Arts in Music. I'm looking at Grad schools in Long Island currently. I love music and everything about it. I play multiple instruments and I even have a gigging band. Another passion of mine is recording. I love recording music and capturing an emotion in a moment of time. i can't wait to share my passion for music with students and hopefully inspire them. I love everything about the idea of teaching and I can't wait to start my life.

2 comments:

  1. We definitely have a lot in common when it comes to our view of music! I am music major as well, I just transferred from Salem State. What inspired you to take this class?

    ReplyDelete